Veronika Dzhioeva - Opera Arias
Arias from operas by Bellini, Handel, Mozart, Verdi, Puccini, and Cilea. Young Russian soprano, the prizewinner of International Competitions (incl. Maria Callas Grand Prix) performs with EUTERPE Symphony Orchestra conducted by Alim Shakhmametyev.
- V. Bellini - Norma - Casta Diva [11:09]
- G. Handel - Giulio Cesare - Se pieta [9:16]
- W.A. Mozart - Cosi fan tutte - Come scoglio [5:48]
- W.A. Mozart - Le nozze di Figaro - Dove sono [4:44]
- G. Verdi - La forza del destino - Pace [5:38]
- G. Puccini - La Boheme - Si. Mi chiamano Mimi [4:57]
- G. Puccini - La Boheme - Donde lieta [3:19]
- G. Puccini - Madama Butterfly - Un bel di vedremo [5:09]
- G. Puccini - Tosca - Vissi d'arte [3:21]
- G. Puccini - Gianni Scicci - O mio babbino caro [2:36]
- F. Cilea - Adriena Lecouvreur - Io son l'umile [3:11]
- Markese - Allegra [1:30]
Veronika DzhioevaVeronika Dzhioeva - the young lyric-dramatic soprano, who is very popular now in Russia.
Studying at the St. Petersburg State Rimsky-Korsakov Conservatory under Prof. Tamara Novichenko (the teacher of Marina Shaguch and Anna Netrebko as well), Veronika started her career with the Third prize at the Maria Callas International Competition (Athens, 2005).
Russian music critics began to appreciate her after she has got Grand Prix at the VII International Vocal Competition (Kaliningrad, 2006). The magazine Culture awarded her with the title of Debut of The Year for her performing of the role of Fiordiligi in Cosi fan tutte (The Moscow International Music House, 2006).
Three times in this season she sang at the Moscow Conservatory Big Hall, the first concert venue in Russia. Two…
St. Petersburg - Russia.
Maria Callas, Joan Sutherland, Anna Netrebko.